Wanco has worked to make our return policy as painless for the customer as possible. Please follow the instructions below to complete our RMA request form and return authorized materials to the factory for repair or replacement.
Return Goods Requirements
Damage or loss of goods during shipment is the sole responsibility of the customer. Insufficient packaging may result in loss of warranty.
For out-of-warranty items, a minimum diagnostics fee of $81 applies to all out-of-warranty products received. This fee is applied toward the cost of repair or replacement.
Materials returned without an RMA number clearly marked on the outside of each package, or shipped freight collect, will be refused.
- Complete the Wanco RMA request form and return it using the contact information on the form.
- A Wanco service representative will complete the form and return it with an RMA number and shipping instructions after warranty verification. If we have any questions, we will contact you.
- When authorized to do so, ship all return materials freight-prepaid. Clearly mark the RMA number on the outside of each package.
- Upon receipt of RMA items, Wanco will perform an evaluation and contact you before repair or replacement if instructed to do so.
- Wanco will send repair or replacement items freight prepaid. For out-of-warranty items, all parts, labor, and shipping charges will be invoiced.
If you have any questions, please contact us.