The primary function of this position is to create accurate product documentation. The job requires experience with and knowledge of bills of materials, MRP systems, ECO processes, and ANSI drafting standards and practices. The successful candidate will proactively develop solid models, drawings and assemblies using SolidWorks CAD software.
- 3-5 years of mechanical drafting and SolidWorks
- 3-5 years working in an engineering environment
- New product development (concept through implementation)
- Sheet metal drafting
- Structural steel frame fabrication
- General fabrication and manufacturing practices
- Knowledgeable of ANSI drafting standards and practices
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Solid modeling and detailing using a CAD system (SolidWorks preferred)
2-year Associates Degree in Mechanical/Machine Drafting or equivalent work experience
We provide our New Mechanical Drafters…
- Above industry average pay
- World-class health and dental
- Ample paid time off
- An outstanding 401(k) plan
- And more….
Apply in person between 8 a.m. and 3 p.m. or send your résumé to moc.o1563230999cnaw@1563230999sboj1563230999 (no calls please).
5870 Tennyson Street
Arvada, Colorado 80003