Diesel PVS System
Wanco’s Diesel Portable Video Surveillance (PVS) System provides quick and easy surveillance in a robust, fully self-contained unit. Access cameras and other sensing devices remotely and in real time. Keep an eye on all your properties.
The Diesel PVS System features an industrial-grade power plant that ensures reliable, continuous operation. An ultra-quiet, low-speed, diesel engine charges batteries, which provide system power. An auto-start controller conserves fuel by running the engine only when needed for keeping the batteries fully charged. Typical run time is 30 days before refueling.
Rugged and dependable, our PVS systems feature virtually any type of components you need for remotely accessible site monitoring. Every device we select is either industrial- or military-grade, ensuring both durability and reliability. We offer unlimited options, all state-of-the-art and customizable for your application.
Cameras and other devices can operate independently or simultaneously. An advanced-analytics package extends functionality with alarms and telemetry notifications.
Wanco PVS deploys quickly and easily, and almost anyone can use it without extensive training. The digital video recording system allows local and remote viewing and recording, and the PVS advanced-analytics package offers a wider range of functionality, including alarms and telemetry notifications.
- Industry leading tamper-resistance
- Designed for use in unprotected areas
- Ultra-quiet, auto-start diesel power
- Local and remote control
- Provides unmanned 24/7 presence
- Multiple outdoor IP-network cameras
- Cameras are day/night PTZ dome style with 360° rotation
- Axis, Vicon, Samsung and other cameras available
- Thermal cameras, radar units, motion sensors and IR illumination are optional
- Onboard digital recording to solid-state NVR
- High-speed 4G LTE/3G cellular modem* with built-in GPS
- Wi-Fi and many radio options to choose from
- Multiple antenna types for the signal power and distance you need
*Requires cellular plan, several plans available
- Battery powered
- Maintenance-free sealed batteries
- Auto-start controller starts engine and charges batteries automatically without intervention
- Charging system shuts down when batteries are fully charged, preventing damage
- 30-foot telescoping pivoting tower with Nycoil cable protection
- No wires or cables accessible from ground level
- Electronics and power system housed in best-in-class steel enclosure with 16 individual locking points
- Secondary secure control cabinet houses 12-inch color monitor, keyboard and mouse
- Triple-lock compartment doors prevent unauthorized access to the interior
- Batteries housed in tamper-resistant enclosure
- Tower rotation can be locked
- Mobility deterrents prevent trailer from being shifted or towed
- Tie-downs can be anchored to ground or other equipment
- Integrated hardware leaves no accessible screws, nuts or bolts
- Choice of cameras
- Number of cameras
- Choice of antenna types
- Onboard digital recording
- LED lights
- IR illumination
- Public address (PA) system
- Flashing beacon lights
- Motion sensors
- Warning siren
Some options may not be available for aftermarket installation. Please consult factory.