Low Profile Arrow Board Skids
W|ECO Low Profile Arrow Board Skids are full-size arrow boards on a frame that fits under a folding attenuator on a truck bed or trailer. The arrow board frame pivots the display panel up to the vertical position when deployed, and down to horizontal for transport. The low height of the transport position allows equipment such as an attenuator to be temporarily stowed above the arrow board. All Wanco Skid-Mounted Arrow Boards are self-powered, requiring no wiring to an external power supply. The control panel may be installed inside the truck cab or outside on the skid frame.
W|ECO arrow boards use Wanco’s high-efficiency LED lights and sealed batteries. Exclusive to Wanco, each LED consumes 85% less power than those used on traditional arrow boards. As a result, W|ECO arrow boards use fewer, smaller batteries than traditional arrow boards.
Smaller and fewer batteries results in greatly reduced lead content — 80% less, when compared to traditional arrow board batteries. Additionally, W|ECO batteries are fully sealed and will not leak or spill. Because they require no maintenance, W|ECO batteries last longer with fewer replacements.
During the manufacturing process, Wanco products are powder coated, not painted. Powder coating emits near-zero volatile organic compounds (VOCs), and nearly all over-spray is reclaimed and reused.
Finally, when a W|ECO arrow board reaches the end of its useful life — usually because of a collision (we have never seen one wear out) — nearly every component can be recycled.
Wanco Arrow Boards set the highest standards of quality and performance in the industry.
- Full-size arrow boards
- 15-light and 25-light models
- Low profile when stowed
- Meets MUTCD
- High-output amber LEDs
- Selection of arrow and other display patterns
- Easy to operate and maintain
- Heavy-duty hand-winch with safety brake allows one person to raise board
- Single locking device holds arrow board in place while operating and during transport
- Controller can be located inside truck cab
- Control box outputs have short-circuit protection, helping prevent blown transistors
- Arrow display has automatic dimming
- Energy-efficient operation results in long run times
- Solar panels charge batteries automatically without intervention
- System disconnects solar charging system from batteries when they are fully charged, preventing over-charging and damage to batteries
- Unique system allows battery charging with solar panels or commercial power
- Power system includes reverse polarity protection and low-voltage disconnect circuit
- Controller has resettable fuses
- Solar charging system features solid state voltage regulator with charge indicator
- Sealed batteries are 100% maintenance-free
- Durable powder-coat finish resists the elements
- In travel position, unique design supports board without rear braces, reducing possibility of damage during transport or storage
- Lamps and visors are easily replaced
- Consumes 80% less power than traditional solar arrow boards
- Smaller batteries have 80% less lead content
- Sealed batteries will not leak or spill
- Decreased charging time saves energy and downtime
- Manufacturing process emits near-zero VOCs
- Nearly every component can be recycled
- 15-light with 5 display patterns
- 15-light with 7 display patterns
- 25-light with 12 display patterns
- Additional solar
- Additional batteries
- Manual dimming
- 2-amp battery charger
Some options may not be available for aftermarket installation. Please consult factory.
Approx. 520 lbs. (236kg)
All welded structural steel
Aluminium sheet and welded channels
Powder-coated and oven-baked
Leak and spill-proof valve-regulated lead acid (VRLA)
48 Ah total
Number of batteries
One solar panel
MUTCD Type C
Specifications subject to change without notice.