Mini Solar Surveillance System
The Wanco Mini Solar Surveillance System is an all-in-one portable video solution. Compact and portable for easy transport and deployment, the system can be rapidly deployed by a single person in less than 10 minutes. The system is equipped with dual pan-tilt-zoom infrared cameras that are designed specifically for outdoor use for durability and reliability. Wireless communication provides the features you expect for remote monitoring and control.
Wanco’s Mini Solar Surveillance System features a unique all-in-one design in which all electronics are integrated in the camera housing.
The system provides remotely accessible and controllable live video using a cellular or Wi-Fi connection. Remote control lets you view video and control the pan‑tilt‑zoom camera from any Internet‑connected device. A built‑in NVR stores recorded video. System setup provides for email and text notifications based on real-time video analytics. A two‑year cellular service plan is included, and alternative plans are also available.
At the top of the 20-foot telescoping tower is the camera system, which is specifically designed for mobile surveillance applications. The primary camera and electronics are housed together in a single, compact unit. The secondary camera uses the primary camera’s electronics. An NVR stores recorded video and a cellular modem provides wireless access. A two-year cellular plan is included, and alternative plans are also available.
System power is provided by batteries, which are charged by the solar-based automated charging system. In a typical deployment with sufficient sunlight, the system can run continuously and autonomously year-round.
- Secure job sites and other locations
- Deter theft and protect property
- Promote safety
- Deploy in less than 10 minutes
- Easily tow with most vehicles
- Live video stream via 4G cellular or Wi-Fi
- Multiple device connectivity
- Zero latency PTZ control
- License-free PC software
- Remote control app for iOS and Android mobile devices
- Two outdoor IP-network cameras
- Cameras are infrared (IR) day/night PTZ dome style with 360° rotation
- Electronics integrated in primary camera housing
- Video resolution of 1028×596 or HD 1080p
- 23x optical zoom / 16x digital zoom
- Onboard digital recording to solid-state NVR
- 2 TB of onboard recording storage capacity
- GPS location
- Cellular plan included
- Quick-connectors and lock-pin for easy installation
- Built-in video analytics
- 20-foot telescoping vertical tower
- Built-in IR illuminator for nighttime use
- 160-foot (50-meter) IR Illumination
- 1080p HD resolution
- 23x optical zoom
- 360-degree pan, –5 to 90-degree tilt
- Designed for use in no-light/low-light scenarios
- High-speed 4G LTE cellular modem with built-in GPS
- 2-year cellular plan included, alternative plans are also available
- LAN Wi-Fi connectivity, 2.4 or 5.8 GHz
- Battery powered
- Maintenance-free sealed batteries
- Solar-based charging system charges batteries automatically without intervention
- Solar array tilts from horizontal to nearly vertical for optimal sun exposure
- State-of-the-art Smart MPPT solar controller with Bluetooth remote monitoring
- Charging system shuts down when batteries are fully charged, preventing damage
- Unique system allows battery charging with solar panels or commercial power
- Heavy-duty tamper-resistant battery box
- Convenient secure onboard storage for cameras
- Drawbar is removable for shipping and for added theft protection
- Tie-downs can be anchored to ground or other equipment
- True battery state-of-charge
- Convenient time-remaining feature
- Remote power monitoring & management
- Bluetooth app for local remote control
- Extensive performance history
A battery monitor on the control panel gives local access for viewing the most useful power information in real-time.
Remote power management provides a snapshot view of power performance, allowing you to monitor, manage and optimize the power system remotely. The system connects briefly and automatically uploads data to the cloud at 15-minute intervals. Set alerts and alarms to catch potential issues early. Use data to make informed decisions and adjust system operation when needed.
The remote power management app for iOS and Android mobile devices provides real‑time access to the functions described above for remote power monitoring and control. The app connects only within Bluetooth range of the surveillance system.
Approx. 1550 lbs. (703 kg)
All welded structural steel
Oven-baked powder coating
2-inch ball coupler
Two outdoor IP-network cameras
HD IR mini dome PTZ
Rotation and tilt
Rotation: 360 degrees
Tilt: –5 to 90 degrees
Simultaneous live, record, playback, remote access
1028×596 or HD 1080p resolution
23x optical, 16x digital
2 TB onboard storage
Four 4D AGM 12 Vdc batteries, wired as a 24-volt system
400 Ah total
Manual hand-crank adjustable tilt
Specifications subject to change without notice.