Solar Antenna Towers
Wanco Solar Antenna Tower Trailers provide a platform for installing electronics and devices that require both portability and a power supply. These trailers include a combination of batteries and solar panels for power, and a telescoping vertical mast for hoisting equipment such as sensors, transmitters and antennas.
These trailers are typically used for traffic sensors, antennas, and radio transmitters, their uses are virtually unlimited. Nearly any electronic device can be accommodated, installed at the top of the mast or lower, depending on need. Wanco will customize the system as required for your application. Batteries supply power, and a solar-based charging system keeps the batteries charged automatically. The charging system shuts down when the batteries are fully charged, preventing damage. Additional batteries and solar can be installed at the factory for increased power and run times.
The mast is always vertical, raised and lowered with a hand-operated winch. Depending on the trailer, both 20- and 30-foot masts are available. Choose from several trailer designs, from our compact version to a large, heavy-duty platform for more complex or higher-powered systems.
- Easy to transport, can be towed to any location
- Choice of 20- or 30-foot telescoping vertical tower
- Designed to pair with radio transmitters, antennas, cameras, speed radars and other devices
- Large, maintenance-free battery bank
- Solar panels charge batteries automatically without intervention
- Charging system shuts down when batteries are fully charged, preventing damage to equipment
- Eco-friendly and cost-effective
- No guy wires needed
- Maintenance-free batteries
- NEMA enclosure for electronics and controls
- Wireless communications
- Choice of battery types and configurations
- Additional solar panels
Some options may not be available for aftermarket installation. Please consult factory.