Standard Sign Trailer
Wanco’s Standard Fold-n-Go Sign Trailer provides a platform for temporarily displaying regulatory signs, alerting motorists of a work zone or other hazard. Shorter than our Tall and XT models, this compact and portable trailer offers effortless transport, easy roadside placement and quick deployment in just minutes.
The Standard Fold-n-Go Trailer accepts regulatory signs either 36 or 48 inches wide. Three signs can be displayed at once, in heights of 24, 48, and 18 inches. Flashing LED beacons are extra bright to draw attention to the signs, with two programmed flash patterns. Strobe lights are optional. Onboard power for the beacons comes from batteries, which are recharged automatically by an integrated solar-based charging system for more uptime without intervention.
All of our Fold-n-Go trailers can be customized to meet state DOT requirements. Contact factory for more information.
Wanco Fold-n-Go Sign Trailers feature W|ECO Technology, which consumes less power and uses smaller batteries, resulting in greatly reduced lead content — 80% less, when compared to traditional batteries. Additionally, W|ECO batteries are fully sealed and will not leak or spill, which is better for the environment. And because they require no maintenance, W|ECO batteries have a longer useful lifespan, saving costs associated with replacement.
With a decrease in power consumption, W|ECO batteries take less time to charge — 2 to 4 hours instead of 18—which not only saves energy but results in less downtime. The total weight of the battery bank has been reduced 105 pounds. As a result, towing a W|ECO trailer also saves fuel.
- Sign frame is over 10 feet tall when deployed
- Compact travel position is easy to tow
- Quick setup and takedown
- Flashing beacons
- Solar charging system
- W|ECO Technology consumes 66% less power
- W|ECO batteries have 80% less lead content
- Sealed batteries will not leak or spill and require no maintenance
- Decreased charging time saves energy and downtime
- Reduced battery weight saves fuel
- Manufacturing process emits near-zero VOCs
- Nearly every component can be recycled
- Top, middle and bottom sign positions
- Attach one, two or three signs
- See-through trailer design improves safety for workers in high-risk areas
- Flashing LED beacons powered by batteries
- Solar panels charge batteries automatically without intervention
- Low-voltage disconnect protects batteries
- Control box contains beacon flash-pattern selector and solar panel regulator
- Battery and control boxes can be locked to prevent unauthorized access
- 36 inches
- 48 inches
- Two LED lamps
- Four LED lamps
- Two strobe lights
- No lamps
- Alternating flash pattern
- Wig-wag flash pattern (four lamps only)
- Choice of battery types and configurations
- Additional solar
Some options may not be available for aftermarket installation. Please consult factory.
Dimensions — inches (cm)
Trailer length with drawbar
Approx. 700 lbs. (318 kg)
MIG-welded, 2 x 3-inch steel tubing
Powder-coated and oven-baked
Standard regulatory signs
36 or 48 inches
Top sign height
Middle sign height
Bottom sign height
5.5-inch amber LED beacons
One 12Vdc leak- and spill-proof valve-regulated lead acid (VRLA)
One 55W solar panel
Specifications subject to change without notice.