W|ECO® Vertical-Mast Arrow Boards
Wanco Vertical Arrow Board Trailers have a display panel that remains vertical at all times and can be rotated to face traffic. They also feature W|ECO® technology, a power system that benefits the environment without sacrificing performance. W|ECO Arrowboards set the highest standards of quality and performance in the industry.
- High-output amber LEDs
- Selection of arrow and other display patterns
- Easy to operate and maintain
- Heavy-duty hand-winch with safety brake allows one person to raise display panel
- Display panel rotates for positioning without moving trailer
- Controller, batteries, and all wiring mounted to display panel frame
- Weather-resistant control box cover has lockable slam-latch
- Control box outputs have short-circuit protection, helping prevent blown transistors
- Arrow display has automatic dimming
- Stabilizer legs raise tires off the ground to provide stability in high wind
- Meets MUTCD
- System disconnects solar charging system from batteries when they are fully charged, preventing over-charging and damage to batteries
- Unique system allows battery charging with solar panel or commercial power
- Power system includes reverse polarity protection and low-voltage disconnect circuit
- Controller has resettable fuses
- Solar charging system features solid state voltage regulator with charge indicator
- Maintenance-free batteries
- Durable powder-coat finish resists the elements
- Lamps and visors are easily replaced
- Standard trailer tires
- Heavy-duty bolt-on steel fenders can be replaced if damaged
- Consumes 80% less power than traditional solar arrow boards
- Smaller batteries have 80% less lead content
- Sealed batteries will not leak or spill
- Decreased charging time saves energy and downtime
- Manufacturing process emits near-zero VOCs
- Nearly every component can be recycled
- Additional solar
- Additional batteries
- Combo-hitch for 2-inch ball and pintle hook
- Lunette ring tow hitch for pintle hook
- Manual dimming
- 2-amp battery charger
- Auto-lock stabilizer jacks
†Some options may not be available for aftermarket installation. Please consult factory.
Specifications†Click for full specificationsDimensions
WeightApprox. 1250 lbs. (567 kg)Construction
Trailer All welded structural steel Arrow board Aluminum sheet and welded channels Coating Powder-coated and oven-baked Axle assembly 2000-lb. capacity tubular axle
5-hole 4.5-inch bolt circle pattern on idler hub
60-inch wheel track
Double eye leaf springs, 1200-lb. capacity per spring
Tires ST205/75 D15Standards complianceMUTCD type CPower Battery type Leak- and spill-proof valve-regulated lead acid (VRLA) Battery voltage 12 V dc Battery capacity 48 Ah total Number of batteries Two Solar charging One solar panel Solar panel regulation 50 W
Click for full specifications
†Specifications subject to change without notice.
DetailsVertical mastWanco Vertical Arrow Board Trailers feature a display panel that remains vertical at all times. The display is raised and lowered on a vertical tower that allows the display to be rotated for orienting toward traffic without moving the trailer. When the tower is lowered for transport or storage, the display panel rests in a cradle that keeps it secure.Maintenance-freeW|ECO batteries never need maintenance. Never. Consequently, W|ECO batteries have a longer useful lifespan, also saving costs associated with replacement.Functionally friendlyWanco® arrow board trailers are portable and self-powered, requiring no permanent installation or wiring.
For simple deployment, a heavy-duty winch with safety brake allows one person to raise the arrow board on a telescoping mast that can rotate freely to face traffic. When the tower is lowered for transport or storage, the display panel rests in a cradle that keeps it secure.
Constructed of rigid, tubular steel, all joints are welded. Bolt-on fenders can be replaced if damaged.Eco-friendlyW|ECO arrow boards use Wanco’s LED lamps. Exclusive to Wanco, each LED consumes 85% less power than those used on traditional arrow boards. As a result, W|ECO arrow boards use fewer, smaller batteries than traditional arrow boards.
Smaller and fewer batteries results in greatly reduced lead content — 80% less, when compared to traditional arrow board batteries. Additionally, W|ECO batteries are fully sealed and will not leak or spill. Because they require no maintenance, W|ECO batteries last longer with fewer replacements.
During the manufacturing process, Wanco products are powder coated, not painted. Powder coating emits near-zero volatile organic compounds (VOCs), and nearly all over-spray is reclaimed and reused.
Finally, when a W|ECO arrow board reaches the end of its useful life — usually because of a collision (we have never seen one wear out), nearly every component can be recycled.
W|ECO arrow boards meet and exceed the highest standards of quality and performance in the industry.
DocumentsW|ECO Vertical-Mast Arrowboard Brochure
W|ECO Vertical-Mast Arrowboard Trailer Specifications
Financing your capital equipment purchases means saving your cash for use in other ways. Builders, contractors and rental businesses across the country continue to use equipment financing to help simplify cost justification, increase margins and grow their enterprises.
- High-output amber LEDs