12kW Light Tower
The Wanco 12kW Light Tower is based on our most compact mobile generator. Designed for versatility and ease of use, the generator provides plenty of power while doubling as a full-featured high-intensity LED light tower. The system includes a Deep Sea 6000-series digital controller with a sophisticated level of features and functions. Industrial-grade construction ensures durability, longevity and reliable operation, while low fuel consumption lengthens run times, greatly reducing refueling and maintenance costs.
LED technology effectively replaces outdated HID flood lights. By design, LEDs have a more controlled, highly directional light distribution, focusing light rather than sending it in all directions. The result is more efficient use of light energy and much lower power consumption. The Wanco 12kW Light Tower optimizes the benefits of LED technology for brilliant illumination and extraordinary fuel savings.
The telescoping vertical tower is compact when stored and rises to just under 25 feet when deployed. A single winch raises and lowers the tower, which rotates 358 degrees even when deployed. Light fixtures can be aimed individually from the ground — without tools and without having to climb up on the equipment — and the lights operate at any height.
The power system features a rugged Perkins® Tier 4 Final diesel engine and an oversized Mecc Alte alternator with PMG for superior starting capacity. A double-wall steel fuel tank is integrated with the trailer and includes connections for attaching an auxiliary tank.
Exceptional power efficiency and fuel savings create a smaller carbon footprint compared to other light towers. Low fuel consumption not only lengthens run times, it greatly reduces refueling and overall maintenance costs. Built-in fluid containment protects against ground contamination from leaks, spills and drips.
- 25-foot vertical tower
- 12kW industrial generator
- 196,000 lumens with 350-watt LED fixtures
- Perkins Tier 4 Final diesel engine
- Connections for auxiliary fuel tank
Lights and Tower
- Aim lights without tools
- Lights can be safely adjusted from the ground, with no need to climb on equipment
- LEDs are instant-on and immediately full intensity — no warm-up or cool-down, never any waiting
- 50,000-hour LED lifespan reduces maintenance, never replace a light bulb
- Industrial-grade fixtures are heavy-duty, rugged and extremely durable
- Metal halide light configuration is optional
- 358-degree tower rotation from the ground
- Lights operate at any height
- Perkins Flex Tier 4 Final heavy-duty diesel engine, 4-cycle, indirect injection
- Enlarged fuel cell for long run times
- Oversized alternator with PMG for superior starting
- Dual-containment fuel cell and environmental containment basin
- Sound attenuation for superior noise reduction
- Emergency-stop switch located on outside of enclosure
- Fully lockable enclosure including doors and fuel fill
- Heavy gauge steel enclosure, powder-coated for durability and long life
- Insulated closed-cell and baffled noise reduction
- Torsion axle for superior towing
- 480-watt LED lights
- Metal halide lights
- Auto-start/stop system
- Cold-soak prevention system
- 50 Hz generator
- Heavy-duty lunette ring for 3-inch pintle hook
- Combo-hitch for 2-inch ball and 3-inch pintle hook
- Electric tower winch
Some options may not be available for aftermarket installation. Please consult factory.
Welded structural steel
Oven-baked powder coating
Standard 2-inch ball coupler
Four LED fixtures
350 W per fixture
49,000 lumens per fixture
196,000 lumens total
11.9 kW / 18.8 hp
11.9 kW / 18.8 hp
4-cylinder, 4-stroke, Tier 4 Final indirect injection diesel
Brushless, class H
12 Vdc 950 CCA
Sound level, max. load
59 dBA @ 23 feet (7 m)
Fuel tank capacity
58.2 gal (220 L)
Specifications subject to change without notice.