WSP-Series Trailers & Skids
Wanco Mobile Generators provide a cost-effective solution for continuous industrial applications. Every model features robust construction for reliable performance, a digital controller for monitoring and paralleling with continuous operating data on an easy-to-read display, and environmentally friendly features that include a dual-containment fuel cell and containment basin. Every model is available as a skid-mount or on a trailer.
- Robust rental-grade construction
- Heavy-duty, 4-cycle, EPA-certified Flex diesel engine
- Enlarged fuel cell for maximum run times
- Oversized PMG generator for superior starting
- Sound attenuation for superior noise reduction
- 2-year/2000-hour warranty
- Perkins industrial diesel engine
- Oversized cooling system
- Radiator and oil drains plumbed to exterior
- Vibration dampers isolate engine and generator from frame
- Perkins factory dual-stage air filter
- Air cleaner restriction indicator
- 60 Hz output
- Electric isochronous governing
- Idle switch programmed into controller
- Cold-weather package with block heater
- Premium Mecc Alte MAUX brushless generator
- Automatic voltage regulation, ±0.5% with DER1
- Double-wall steel fuel tank integrated with skid
- 120% fluid containment
- Compatible JP5, 7, 8; NATO F34, 63; and Jet A, A1 with appropriate fuel additive
- Deep-cycle Group 24 battery with disconnect
- Deep Sea 7000-series controller with heated display
- Easy push-button operation
- Manual or auto-start
- Onscreen alarms and diagnostics
- Lockable control box door with diagnostics window
- Lockable lug box and cam-lock distribution panels
- Convenience receptacles with individual breakers operable in high wye
- ±10% voltage adjustment
- Multi-voltage switch
- Panel lighting for breakers, lugs and selector switch
- Fully lockable enclosure including doors and fuel fill
- Heavy gauge steel enclosure, powder-coated for durability and long life
- Insulated closed-cell and baffled noise reduction
- Emergency-stop switch located on outside of enclosure
- Central lifting point
- Built-in fork lift pockets
- DOT-approved tail, side, brake, and directional lights
- Combo hitch for 2 in. ball or 3 in. pintle hook
- Electric brakes (standard on models WSP80 and up)
- Dual 4000 lb. (1818 kg) axles
- ST225/75R12 tubeless tires, load rating E
- License plate bracket
Some options may not be available for aftermarket installation. Please consult factory.
SpecificationsDownload Full Specs
|Voltages||Engine||Fuel Tank Capacity||Run Time @ 50% load||Sound Level @ 23ft (7m)||Dimensions,
L × W × H
|WSP12-1||12/12 kW||120/240||Perkins 403F-15G||58.2 gal (220L)||103.2 hr||59 dBA||77×32×49 in.
|Perkins 404D-22G||60.7 gal (230L)||75.6 hr||59 dBA||90×41×62 in.
|Perkins 404D-22TAG||60.7 gal (230L)||56.7 hr||59 dBA||90×41×62 in.
|Perkins 1104D-44TG1||124 gal (470L)||59.0 hr||69 dBA||112×44×65 in.
|Perkins 1104D-E44TG1||124 gal (470L)||59.0 hr||69 dBA||112×44×65 in.
|Perkins 1104D-E44TAG1/2||158 gal (600L)||45.1 hr||69 dBA||120×44×77 in.
|Perkins 1104D-E44TAG2||177 gal (670L)||42.1 hr||69 dBA||120×44×77 in.
Deratings: Ratings apply for altitudes from sea level up to 1,000 feet (305 meters) with typical cooling, normal ambient temperature and gasoline fuel. Reduce ratings 3.5% for each 1000 feet (305 meters) above sea level and 1.0% for each 10°F rise above 60°F (5.6°C above 15.6°C).
All information subject to change without notice.