Solar Integrator Trailer
WCTS-MM-1500W IntegratorDownload Brochure
The Wanco Integrator Trailer provides a robust, dependable platform for installing your own gear to keep your job site secure. This versatile system lets you combine cameras, lights, recording devices, audio systems, communications, RF radios and more — anything needed for your application. System power is supplied by batteries, which are charged automatically by the solar‑based charging system.
Installing your equipment is easy with cabling already factory-installed on the tower. A NEMA-rated weathertight enclosure is prewired and back-plate ready for your electronics and controls. Standard electrical and mechanical connectors make installation simple.
Built to Last
The Wanco Integrator Trailer is built to last, with a heavy‑grade structural steel frame and a reliable power system. Wanco trailers are designed for on- and off-road use. Components are chosen for durability and dependability, ensuring reliable operation and long lifespan. Many components are replaceable when necessary, such as the trailer’s bolt-on fenders.
System power is supplied by batteries, which are charged automatically by the solar-based charging system. The power system operates silently.
The solar array provides input power (solar yield) and battery charging. The array features power-actuators for adjustable tilt, to optimize solar charging. Monocrystalline half‑cut cell solar panels significantly increase the power yield over traditional solar technology. The system employs a state-of-the‑art Smart MPPT controller to maximize every available amp for up to 30% more charging capacity. Solar yield calculations for your location are available from the factory. Contact us to learn more.
Locations with plenty of sun can see autonomous or nearly autonomous operation year‑round depending on equipment power demands. Applications with less sun or greater power needs can choose the hybrid integrator model, which adds a diesel engine for backup power.
- Add your own electronics
- Built-in power system
- Rugged trailer built for integrators
- Silent operation
- Environmentally friendly
- All-welded structural steel frame
- Folding drawbar for compact storage
- Telescoping 24-foot tower rotates nearly 360 degrees
- Manual hand-operated tower winch
- Multi-pendant mount with four arms includes 1.5-inch NPT fittings, accepts up to six arms
- Nycoil cable protection
- Five Cat 5e cables and one 16/2 power cable
- NEMA-rated enclosure for electronics and controls
- Onboard 24Vdc power system
- AC power inverter
- Electronics are housed in a lockable weathertight enclosure
- Enclosure interior is back-plate ready for installation of your electronics
- Aluminum enclosure measures 24 inches square and 10 inches deep
- Three-point latch accepts user-supplied padlock
- 12Vdc AGM batteries wired for 24 volts
- 750-watt solar model has a 400 Ah battery bank in one battery box
- 1500-watt solar model has an 800 Ah battery bank in two battery boxes
- Solar array tilts from horizontal to 70 degrees vertical with dual electric actuators
- Smart MPPT solar charge controller
- Bluetooth mobile app for remote power system monitoring
- Automatic low-voltage shutdown protects batteries and sensitive electronics
- True battery state-of-charge
- Convenient time-remaining feature
- Remote power monitoring & management
- Bluetooth app for local remote control
- Extensive performance history
A battery monitor inside the control box gives local access for viewing the most useful power information in real-time.
Remote power management provides a snapshot view of power performance, allowing you to monitor, manage and optimize the power system remotely. The system connects briefly and automatically uploads data to the cloud at 15-minute intervals. Set alerts and alarms to catch potential issues early. Use data to make informed decisions and adjust system operation when needed.
The remote power management app for iOS and Android mobile devices provides real‑time access to the functions described above for remote power monitoring and control. The app connects only within Bluetooth range of the surveillance system.
- 750 W solar, 400 Ah battery bank
- 1500 W solar, 800 Ah battery bank
- 30‑foot tower
- Electric winch
- Extra pendant arms
- Flat-plate mounts
- Choice of NPT fittings
- Choice of cables
- Large weathertight enclosure
Some options may not be available for aftermarket installation. Please consult factory.