W|ECO Vertical Mast Arrow Boards
W|ECO Vertical-Mast Arrow Boards feature a display panel that remains vertical at all times and rotates to face traffic. They are highly reliable, visible from distances of a mile or more, and employ a unique high-efficiency power system. The display is raised and lowered on a vertical tower using a hand-operated winch. Both 15-light and 25-light models are available. Connected arrow boards can be accessed remotely using Wanco Fleet Manager.
The vertical arrow board display is attached to a vertical tower that allows the display to be rotated for orienting toward traffic without moving the trailer. For simple deployment, a heavy-duty winch with safety brake allows one person to raise the arrow board. When the tower is lowered for transport or storage, the display panel rests in a cradle that keeps it secure. Constructed of rigid, tubular steel, all joints are welded. Bolt-on fenders can be replaced if damaged.
W|ECO arrow boards use Wanco’s high-efficiency LED lights and sealed batteries. Exclusive to Wanco, each LED consumes 85% less power than those used on traditional arrow boards. As a result, W|ECO arrow boards use fewer, smaller batteries than traditional arrow boards.
Smaller and fewer batteries results in greatly reduced lead content — 80% less, when compared to traditional arrow board batteries. Additionally, W|ECO batteries are fully sealed and will not leak or spill. Because they require no maintenance, W|ECO batteries last longer with fewer replacements.
During the manufacturing process, Wanco products are powder coated, not painted. Powder coating emits near-zero volatile organic compounds (VOCs), and nearly all over-spray is reclaimed and reused.
Finally, when a W|ECO arrow board reaches the end of its useful life — usually because of a collision (we have never seen one wear out) — nearly every component can be recycled.
Wanco Arrow Boards set the highest standards of quality and performance in the industry.
- Display panel rotates freely to face traffic, 360 degrees
- Provides a clear view of road workers
- 15-light and 25-light models
- Maintenance-free batteries
- Meets MUTCD
- High-output amber LEDs
- Selection of arrow and other display patterns
- Easy to operate and maintain
- Heavy-duty hand-winch with safety brake allows one person to raise display panel
- Display panel rotates freely for positioning without moving trailer
- Controller, batteries and all wiring mounted to display panel frame
- Weather-resistant control box cover has lockable slam-latch
- Control box outputs have short-circuit protection, helping prevent blown transistors
- Arrow display has automatic dimming
- Stabilizer legs raise tires off the ground to provide stability in high wind
- System disconnects solar charging system from batteries when they are fully charged, preventing over-charging and damage to batteries
- Unique system allows battery charging with solar panel or commercial power
- Power system includes reverse polarity protection and low-voltage disconnect circuit
- Controller has resettable fuses
- Solar charging system features solid state voltage regulator with charge indicator
- Maintenance-free batteries
- Durable powder-coat finish resists the elements
- Lamps and visors are easily replaced
- Standard trailer tires
- Heavy-duty bolt-on fenders can be replaced if damaged
- Consumes 80% less power than traditional solar arrow boards
- Smaller batteries have 80% less lead content
- Sealed batteries will not leak or spill
- Decreased charging time saves energy and downtime
- Manufacturing process emits near-zero VOCs
- Nearly every component can be recycled
- 15-light, 5 patterns
- 15-light, 7 patterns
- 25-light, 12 patterns
- Additional solar
- Additional batteries
- Combo-hitch for 2-inch ball and pintle hook
- Standard lunette ring for 2 1/2-inch pintle hook
- Heavy-duty lunette ring for 3-inch pintle hook
- Manual dimming
- 2-amp battery charger
- Auto-lock stabilizer jacks
- Wanco Fleet Manager
Some options may not be available for aftermarket installation. Please consult factory.
SpecificationsDownload Full Specs
Approx. 1250 lbs. (567 kg)
All welded structural steel
Aluminum sheet and welded channels
Powder-coated and oven-baked
2000-lb. capacity tubular axle
5-hole 4.5-inch bolt circle pattern on idler hub
60-inch wheel track
Double eye leaf springs, 1200-lb. capacity per spring
MUTCD type C
Leak- and spill-proof valve-regulated lead acid (VRLA)
36 Ah total
Number of batteries
One solar panel
Solar panel regulation
Specifications subject to change without notice.